DISTRICT – Pownal School District, Inc.
BUILDING – Pownal Elementary School
Duties (include but are not limited to):
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree
- Two to three years related experience in janitorial, custodial, lawn maintenance and/or snow removal; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to lift 70 pounds
- Keep District facilities in a neat, clean and safe condition and/or perform all custodial duties.
- Perform weekly and monthly cleaning, waxing, and dusting requirements of classrooms, restrooms, and common areas.
- Conduct snow removal on school grounds as required.
- Assist in the maintenance and storage of District property.
- As required assist in the set-up and takedown of bleachers, chairs, staging, and/or tables for special events throughout the school.
- Perform Summer Cleaning to thoroughly clean (to include power washing as required), strip, and wax all floors in classrooms, restrooms, and common areas.
- Assist in the implementation of the preventative maintenance program for the District.
- Assist in restocking and expediting material within District facilities.
- Report unauthorized persons and/or damage to appropriate authority as required.
- Assist in the supervision, training of personnel as required.
- Support the value of education and the philosophy and mission of the District.
- Attend District training as required.
- Perform such other tasks and assume other responsibilities as the supervisor may assign.
– Please apply through School Spring
, for more information contact:
Todd Phillips, Principal Application Deadline:
Pownal Elementary School
94 School House Road
Pownal, VT 05261
May 5, 2017